Warning ! You have stepped onto Pinkcess's Zone Follow me and Leave your footsteps on this page │FollowDashboard
Allahuakbar Alhamdulillah Subhanallah Astaghfirullah

Result Form2 , Form3

Exam tengah ngan akhir tahunn !

Exam awal tahun Form3 UPT1



:face6: Nak view , view lahh ! Malas :face13: nak
buad besau-besau :face23: Malu lah :face20:
Tak pandai nak view? Alaa, click:25: jea kad
photo tew , nanti ade aah :135:
Tapi , saya tahu saya bodoh :face59:
Jangan kutuk dah lah :face57: Iam just want to
save this as my unlocked diary :face64: and
as pengajaran untuk lebihkan lagi usaha :face74: for struggle
the target and strive to straight A's :face75: Not only
to my parents :face5: anyway to all
my lovely teachers and my schools :88:
I :t: SEMSER and all of them :a1:
The place of everythings start :face28: