Attention! You have stepped onto ♥ Izzati Nadia's online journal ♥ Welcome and thanks dear! With pleasure, you are invited to visit this page again and again in future│FollowDashboard
Subhanallah Alhamdulillah Allahuakbar Astaghfirullah

Tips untuk memohon PTPTN

Assalamualaikum

Langkah-langkah utk memohon pembiayaan pelajaran PTPTN

1. Terima surat tawaran meneruskan pembelajaran

2.Check IPT anda boleh menerima pembiayaan PTPTN atau tidak

UA mmg boleh mintak PTPTN

3.Pastikan anda memenuhi syarat-syarat pembiayaan PTPTN.

Baca dan pastikan korang penuhi syarat-syarat dia ke tak. Orang Nepal tak boleh amik PTPTN.

4. Pastikan anda mempunyai alamat emel yang sah

Pasal emel ni pastikan bila dah dewasa ni takpayah lah buat emel zaman kanak kanak lagi. Buat emel yang matang sikitlah bagi urusan urusan rasmi.

5. Buka akaun bank berdasarkan universiti yang anda dapat.

Kalau UIA -  BANK MUAMALAT
(Bergantung pada UA masing2)

6. Buka akaun SSPN. Boleh buka akaun ni di mana mana bank ejen PTPTN

Ejen PTPTN adalah seperti BSN, CIMB, AGRO Bank, Bank Rakyat, Bank Islam dan Maybank. Aku buka akaun SSPN dekat Maybank sbb boleh settle haritu jugak. Aku tak pasti bank mana yang kena tunggu keesokan harinya baru boleh settle akaun SSPN. MInima akaun ni RM 20.

7. Beli No, Pin PTPTN

Beli no pin ni di BSN dengan harga RM 5. Kena ingat bahawa no pin ni boleh tahan selama 6 bulan sahaja. Lebih dari tu kena beli baru punya.

8. Isi borang PTPTN secara online

Buat pendaftaran kali pertama and isi lah borang borang dia. Pendaftaran secara online ni korang boleh buat satu kali sahaja. SEKALI SAHAJA. Jadi, pastikan korang check betul betul maklumat and cari maklumat-maklumat yang susah nak cari siap-siap. Sebarang ketidak pastian boleh terus telefon PTPTN. Kalau tak, korang kena beli no pin baru dan buat permohonan semula.

9. Sahkan permohonan anda setelah check 4 ribu kali. (hiperbola semata)

InshaAllah kalau dah 4 ribu kali check mesti tak ada masalah nak sahkan lagi.

10. Tunggu permohanan anda disahkan.

Ambil masa dalam seminggu selepas tarikh permohonan tamat.

11. Boleh amik WPP.

Wang pendahuluan sebanyak RM 1500 utk korang bayar yuran pengajian, yuran kolej dan persiapan masuk IPT. WPP ni boleh mintak time buat permohonan masuk IPT. Aku tick 'right' yang aku nak menerima WPP time buat permohonan penerapan dulu. Cek bernilai RM 1500 itu hanya boleh dicashkan di bank CIMB sahaja. Tak boleh guna cara lain

12, Print borang- borang PTPTN bila permohonan anda diterima. (80gsm)

Semua borang ni kena ada *WAJIB* *2 salinan*. Isi tarikh dan sign di mana yang perlu sign. Dinasihatkan guna *pen hitam* utk kegunaan surat surat rasmi macam ni.

13. Beli setem hasil

Beli *setem hasil 2 ketul* di mana mana pos office berdekatan. Dan tampal di borang yang perlukan setem hasil utk ditampal.

14. Dapatkan tanda tangan pegawai kelas A.

Aku ambik tanda tangan Ketua Jabatan kos aku. Pastikan pegawai kelas A korang sama utk kedua dua salinan PTPTN.

15. Sediakan dokumen sokongan.

Dokumen sokongan hendaklah bersaiz A4 (80gsm) berwarna putih dan tidak perlu disahkan,

Dokumen sokongan yang perlu disediakan:

_a) Maklumat permohonan pembiayaan_

_b) Salinan IC pemohon_

_c) Salinan SPM_

_d) Salinan surat tawaran_

_e) Salinan buku akaun_

_f) Salinan transkrip keputusan peperiksaan (STPM, Matrikulasi, Diploma)_

_g) Salinan slip gaji/ salinan borang cukai pendapatan/ salinan kad pesara/ salinan penyata pencen/ surat pengesahan pendapatan/ surat pengesahan tidak bekerja PENJAGA PERTAMA_

_h) Salinan slip gaji / salinan borang cukai pendapatan/ salinan kad pesara/ salinan penyata pencen/ surat pengesahan pendapatan/ surat pengesahan tidak bekerja PENJAGA KEDUA_

_i) Salinan surat pengesahan masih belajar di IPT ( budak sem 2 dan ke ats)_

_j) Salinan keputusan peperiksaan setiap sem sebelumnya. (budak sem 2 dan ke atas)_

16. Susun Atur segala borang.

Jadikan borang kepada 3 bahagian.

Bahagian 1. Satu salinan segala jenis dokumen perjanjian

Bahagian 2. Satu lagi salinan segala jenis dokumen perjanjian

Bahagian 3. Segala jenis dokumen sokongan.

*Do not stapler* segala borang sebab kenkadang dorang tak bagi ( yang the very particular about this borang) Just *guna klip* utk pile up borang korang ni. No comot comot borang korang ni. Pastikan cantik tiada kesan liquid, *TIADA KESAN LIQUID* ya! Kalau tak, dorang suruh print baru.

17. Datang pada waktu yang ditetapkan bila pihak PTPTN akan hadir ke IPT anda utk kutip borang.

Kena peka dengan HEP. Macam HEP aku, diorang ada tampal list yang aku ni budak kelompok mana and PTPTN akan datang bila, di mana, utk hantar all those borang.

18. Datang awal dan ambil no. giliran anda.

Bila diorang cakap start pukul 8, kau rajin rajinkan lah sikit datang awal dari pukul 8 sbb sekarang ni PTPTN guna sistem bernombor. Datang awal, habis awal. Datang lambat, nombor habis, tunggu keesokan harinya pulak. Bila dah datang tu jangan lupa bawak ler pen dan apa apa stationaries. Kot kot ada benda tertinggal atau salah yang perlu pembetulan. Pembaris pun kena bawak.

19. Palang (utk kegunaan PTPTN sahaja) atau cop (utk kegunaan PTPTN sahaja)

Korang boleh pilih nak buat sendiri palang dua dan ditengah tengah letak 'UNTUK KEGUNAAN PTPTN SAHAJA' atau pergi dekat kaunter cop cop dan suruh diorang cop "UNTUK KEGUNAAN PTPTN SAHAJA' Motif buat semua benda ni adalah so that pihak PTPTN tak boleh menyalahgunakan salinan salinan IC korang utk benda benda yang tak patut.

20. Ikut cakap pihak PTPTN yang hadir, bawa bersabar dan anda beres!

Ada kaunter, korang ikut je perjalanan kaunter tersebut dan korang boleh balik lepas beres segala benda.

Ini just *rough idea* shj utk membantu ampa2 semua taw,

#Copypaste
Source: Whatsapp group

47 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Impressive article dude! Many thanks, However I am experiencing difficulties with your
    RSS. I don't understand why I am unable to
    subscribe to it. Is there anyone else having identical RSS problems?
    Anyone who knows the solution can you kindly respond?

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there every one, here every one is sharing these knowledge, thus it's good to read
    this website, and I used to go to see this weblog daily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read this paragraph fully on the topic of the resemblance of hottest
    and previous technologies, it's remarkable article.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been browsing online more than 3 hours today, yet
    I never found any interesting article like yours.
    It is pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all website owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will
    be a lot more useful than ever before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there! I just would like to offer you a big thumjbs up for the great information you have got here on this post.
    I'll bee coming back to your web site for more soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The majority of our company might possess commercial interests while
    buying or even making use of electrical motorcycles for
    children, electricity bikes are actually nothing at all less than a luxurious.

    The concept of electrical bike has actually been created
    only for little ones. The basic grow older for kids to
    use the gas/electric scooters is 8 years. Nevertheless, the age
    may vary according to the little one's weight and also maturation level.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Appreciate it for this tremendous post, I am glad I noticed this site
    on yahoo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmm it appears like your blog ate my first comment (it was super long) so I
    guess I'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.

    I aas well am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still
    new to the whole thing. Do you have any suggestions for beginner blog
    writers? I'd certajnly appreeciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey just wanted to give you a quhick heads up andd let you know a few of the images aren't loading correctly.
    I'm not sure why butt I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different web browsers and both
    show the same results.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just like the valuable info you supply for your articles.
    I'll bookmark your weblog and check once more here regularly.
    I am somewhat sure I'll learn a lot of new stuff proper here!
    Good luck for the following!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there, I log on to your blog regularly. Your humoristic style is witty,
    keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I enjoy your writing style really loving this web site.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have made some decent points there. I looked on the internet
    for additional information about the issue and found most
    people will go along with your views on this site.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This piece of writing provides clear idea designed for the new viewers of
    blogging, that really how to do running a blog.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello, everything is going sound here and ofcourse every one is sharing information, that's actually good, keep up writing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Keep working ,splendid job!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for sharing excellent informations. Your site is
    very cool. I'm impressed by the details that you've on this blog.

    It reveals how nicely you understand this subject.
    Bookmarked this web page, will come back for extra articles.
    You, my friend, ROCK! I found simply the info I already searched everywhere and just could not
    come across. What a perfect website.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good day! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you
    if that would be ok. I'm undoubtedly enjoying your blog and look forward to new
    posts.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hurrah! After all I got a blog from where I be able to truly get helpful data
    concerning my study and knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello, i read your blog from time to time and i
    own a similar one and i was just wondering if you get a lot of spam
    remarks? If so how do you prevent it, any plugin or
    anything you can suggest? I get so much lately it's driving me mad so any assistance is very much
    appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very nice article, totally what I was looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like this web site it's a master piece!
    Glad I detected this on google.

    ReplyDelete
  23. What's up, everything is going well here and ofcourse every one is sharing facts, that's in fact good, keep up writing.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Heya i'm for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It really useful & it helped me
    out a lot. I hope to give something back and aid others like you helped me.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I ddo not even understand how I stopped up here,
    however I believed this post sed to be good. I don't understand wwho you are however definitely you're going to a well-known blogger if you
    aren't already. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very nice article, totally what I was looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Good day! I could have sworn I've been to this website before but after browsing through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
    Anyhow, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll be
    bookmarking and checking back frequently!

    ReplyDelete
  28. As I website possessor I think the subject material
    here is really superb, thank you for your efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Post writing is also a excitement, if you be acquainted
    with afterward you can write otherwise it is difficult to write.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Rattling nice design and excellent written content, practically nothing else we need :D.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hello.This post was extremely interesting, particularly
    because I was browsing for thoughts on this matter last
    Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Heya i'm for the first time here. I found this board and
    I find It really useful & it helped me out a lot.
    I hope to give something back and help others like you
    helped me.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hello, you used to write fantastic, but the last several posts have been kinda boring?
    I miss your tremendous writings. Past few posts are
    just a little bit out of track! come on!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I just could not depart your website prior to suggesting that I extremely
    loved the standard info an individual provide on your guests?

    Is gonna be back ceaselessly to check up on new
    posts.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Wohh precisely what I was looking for, thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  36. A lot of thanks for every one of your work on this web site.
    Betty takes pleasure in making time for internet
    research and it is obvious why. All of us know all of the
    lively medium you present very helpful guidance via your website and as well as foster response
    from website visitors on the concept then my girl is learning a lot.
    Take advantage of the remaining portion of the new year.
    You're performing a wonderful job.[X-N-E-W-L-I-N-S-P-I-N-X]I'm extremely inspired together with your writing skills and also with the structure for your
    weblog. Is that this a paid theme or did you customize it
    yourself? Either way keep up the nice quality writing, it is rare to peer a nice weblog like this one
    these days.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Seo is actually the strategy of receiving higher placement in the
    natural search results of Google, Yahoo and MSN. The search engines
    that matter the best are Google along with a 62% marketing share Yahoo along with twenty%
    as well as MSN floating all around along with around
    10% in market share 'that means the search engine you need to opt for is Google trigger Google certainly possesses the highest portion of
    individuals are searching on the web.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Outstanding story there. What occurred after? Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Seo is actually the method of receiving greater placement in the natural search engine results page of Google.com, Yahoo and also MSN.
    The internet search engine that matter one of
    the most are Google.com with a 62% advertising and marketing allotment Yahoo
    along with 20% and MSN floating about with approximately 10% in market
    allotment 'that suggests the search engine you ought to decide
    on is Google.com result in Google.com clearly possesses the greatest portion of individuals
    are actually browsing online.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Good day very nice web site!! Man .. Beautiful ..
    Wonderful .. I will bookmark your blog and take the feeds additionally?
    I'm happy to find numerous useful information right here in the
    post, we want work out extra strategies on this regard, thanks for sharing.
    . . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  41. You are my inhalation, I possess few blogs and sometimes run out from post :).

    ReplyDelete
  42. Pembukaan akan SSPN-i hanya di Bank Islam, Maybank dan pejabat PTPTN sahaja. Terima kasih

    ReplyDelete
  43. Lovely just what I was searching for. Thanks to the author for taking his time on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  44. hey there and thank you for your info - I have certainly picked up anything new from right here.
    I did however expertise some technical points using this site, since
    I experienced to reload the site lots of times previous
    to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your hosting is OK?
    Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will very frequently affect your placement in google and could damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords.
    Well I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and can look out for a lot
    more of your respective exciting content.

    Ensure that you update this again very soon..

    ReplyDelete
  45. Hello There. I discovered your weblog the use of msn. That is a really smartly
    written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and come back
    to learn extra of your useful information. Thanks for the post.
    I'll definitely return.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Heya i'm for the first time here. I found this
    board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot.
    I hope to give something back and aid others like you helped me.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Right here is the perfect site for anybody who would like to understand this topic.
    You realize a whole lot its almost hard to argue with
    you (not that I personally would want to…HaHa).
    You certainly put a fresh spin on a topic that has been discussed for years.
    Great stuff, just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Bismillah, jadilah seorang pengkritik yang berhemah, jujur dan tidak mendengki agar orang yang dikomen mendapat manfaat daripada komen kita #HNquotez