Attention! You have stepped onto ♥ Izzati Nadia's online journal ♥ Welcome and thanks dear! With pleasure, you are invited to visit this page again and again in future│FollowDashboard
Subhanallah Alhamdulillah Allahuakbar Astaghfirullah

MyEXPI: Nadia is wanderluster?

Assalamualaikum wbt, go out from your places for not only get a nice original photo for your Instagram (or other social media) but let us together set an useful and beneficial intention to observe how Mercy Allah creates the world with His Super Power until we realize that He is the only One who able to create the wonderful world, Maasya Allah!

[Intro] I like travel but I don't care where ever it is! Meaning as long as I can observe and watch my aesthetic things (sky, beautiful view of Allah's creation, cats, kids, sunset, sunrise etc) it's alhamdulillah; okay for me <3

So, from my childhood, I didnt dream to go travelling or studying to/in abroad other than my beloved county; Malaysia (maybe because of my allergy to extreme low temperature). But! wait hehe actually from the bottom of my heart, I wish to go to Kaabah, Mecca (at least as first abroad country that I reach).

[Let me continue sharing my travel experience] The story begins when my beloved close and soft-hearted friend, Damia expressed her willing to go to Turkey as exchange student in September 2018.

[My expression] I denied and didn't support her dream to study abroad because of my stand at first. Astaghfirullah my bad at that particular time.

P/s: Please help me to pray for my life next goal to be a supportive person for everyone in future inshaa Allah. Thank you in advance, may Allah rewards you!

[Turning point of my stand]  Suddenly, with the Wills of Allah, He arranged His plan special for me.

What is it? Haaa, during my second year first semester of my bachelor studies, Allah gave an opportunity for me to change mind about Damia's idea (being an exchange student in Turkey).

How could it be?

[Let us see the beautifulness of His planning] One day, in the class of Quranic and Prophetic text...our lecturer asked one of the international classmates. She's participating exchange program from Marmara University(Turkey) to our university; IIUM (Malaysia). Simply saying, at the moment, Allah turned my heart. Suddenly, I set an intention to join the program (even I’d think its impossible for me).

[Sedikit luahan hati terbuka] Maaf, nak tulis Melayu hahah! Akhirnya, termusafirlah Izzati Nadia ke Turki. Walaupun Nampak macam negara lain pertama yang Izzati jejak selain Malaysia, tapi sebenarnya Allah beri rezeki Izzati untuk jejak Jeddah (King Abdulaziz International Airport, Madina Road) yang mana terletak hanya lebih kurang 1 marhalah untuk ke Mekah. Alhamdulillah! walaupun belum ada rezeki untuk ke depan Kaabah lagi (macam kalian yang pernah pergi, yaa saya belum lagi, pity Nadia~), tapi yang tersirat...Allah rezekikan juga Izzati untuk tiba di negara Saudi Arabia yang Izzati pernah niat dulu dalam hati (walaupun belum lagi depan Kaabah).

[The mainpoint is] Then, I build my next and new dream to visit the world that Allah created; maybe all around the world especially the places that can change me to be a person with good understanding of Islam and can make me a better slaver of Allah, inshaaAllah! P/s: The dream starts since October 2018M (pity myself late dreaming).

Click on the wanderluster tab to read more about places we’ve visited. See you there, darling! Eh? Hehe assalamualaikum wbt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bismillah, jadilah seorang pengkritik yang berhemah, jujur dan tidak mendengki agar orang yang dikomen mendapat manfaat daripada komen kita #HNquotez