Attention! You have stepped onto ♥ Izzati Nadia's online journal ♥ Welcome and thanks dear! With pleasure, you are invited to visit this page again and again in future│FollowDashboard
Subhanallah Alhamdulillah Allahuakbar Astaghfirullah

MyHEART: Goals to achieve in Turki

Headline: Mevlana Exchange Student IIUM-KBÜ University 2018/2019

Date: 7th September 2018
Time:
11:51am (Istanbul time)
4:50pm (Malaysia time)
Title: Intention of travelling to Türkiye 

Assalamualaikum, now I in Turkey for 3 days since 5th September 2018. I already set my goals but just now, I write it in my online diary so that visitors can take benefits from it.

Masa pergi briefing MASAT, ada satu slot Forum yang mana para moderator adalah bekas pelajar yang pernah belajar di Turki. Jadi, antara pesan mereka adalah set niat untuk dicapai di Turki. 

These are what I have listed as my objective that I need to achieve; being as an exchange student studying in Türkiye.

  1. Exploring Islamic culture in Turki
  2. Be a role model for future Malaysian students who will further study in Türkiye (especially for Karabük University, Turkey students)
  3. Expanding my business Hash Anne; Türkiye-Malaysia (collaboration)
  4. Understanding Islam from history of Türkiye (ottoman)
  5. Wondering the amazingness of Allah’s creation in Türkiye.
  6. Try to not showing off for everything but sharing as much as possible for future reference.
  7. Notice and experiencing the distinction of Mazhab Hanafi and Syafie.
  8. Be an example for my families and friends in Malaysia.
  9. Sharing the best things about Türkiye with my beloved visitors of my online journey and everyone around me.
  10. Exploring and experiencing all about Turkish (food, weather, people, cultures, places, language)
Hopefully this post will benefit you and me. Please pray the best for my family members and friends! Assalamualaikum, see you in my next online journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bismillah, jadilah seorang pengkritik yang berhemah, jujur dan tidak mendengki agar orang yang dikomen mendapat manfaat daripada komen kita #HNquotez