Attention! You have stepped onto ♥ Izzati Nadia's online journal ♥ Welcome and thanks dear! With pleasure, you are invited to visit this page again and again in future│FollowDashboard
Subhanallah Alhamdulillah Allahuakbar Astaghfirullah

MyEXPI: Adventurous maghrib in Amasra, Bartin Turkey

Headline: Mevlana Exchange Student IIUM-Karabük Üniversitesi Türkiye 2018
Topic: My friends indeed
Happen at: Amasra Bartin, Turkey
Happen in: 22nd September 2018
Written on: 23rd September 2018

Yesterday, 22nd September 2018, we went to Amasra Bartin Karabük for a short but meaningful trip together (with other almost 20 representative students from 7-8 countries in world).


Only Allah knows what will happen 10 minutes after this moment at that time. At 7:00pm, we went downstairs heading to the nearby mosque.


Luckily I not ordered the expensive waffle; the price is 12₺ (in our country Malaysia, we can get it only with RM2-RM7). At first, I didn’t know that there’s hazelnut filling in the waffle but it has!

[The unexpected story begins] Along the way going to the mosque, suddenly my throat felt itchy. It’s affect my respiratory system so it hurts me to breathe. Not only that, almost all parts of my body were itching and swollen. My face and arm swelled. I told Ilham that my allergy is really serious (it’s at the end stage of health which is level 4 because I remembered what doctor have said to me; if the allergy affect respiratory system, that’s the last stage and I have to take serious action).


I felt like, “Is my life will end here; in foreign country (Turkey)? Or what!?” First thing come is mom! Yess ibu😭 I am really far from her, from my beloved family; they are in Malaysia. And then, I remembered that my mother told me, if my allergy reacts badly, I have to take injection from hospital. So, I told my beloved friends (Ilham, Nariste, Norzada, Pallavi) to bring me to hospital; any way I have to go to hospital. Secondly, I remind that at that time, Im not in Malaysia, I am in foreign country (Turkey) without any insurance yet and student identification (because this is our first week in Karabuk province, our insurance and student card will be settled later), they will charge me more. 

[Situation: in the mosque at Amasra Bartin] With panic and urgent, my sister Norzada try to get any car or taxi so that we can go to the bus or any transport for bringing me to hospital. 



While Pallavi my beloved roommate from India, try to connect (by Whatsapp) to all of my Mevlana’s friends (the participants of Mevlana Exchange Program including representatives from almost 7-8 countries in the world).

Because of Ilham and I have decided not to buy any Turkish simcard so that we dont have any internet connection at that time. So, we told to Pallavi to come go upstairs in the mosque so that I can connect and call my mom for any advices and dua. (Actually Pallavi is not muslim yet, she’s Hindu) but because of my urgent matter, she went and entered the mosque. Allahu! Thanks for that.

I call my mom and the conversation is like, “Ibu, kakak elergik teruk ni, tengah semput sesak nafas ni😭 doakan kakak ibu. Tolong ibu nak buat macam mana ni?” and my mom adviced me to go to hospital and take any allergy medicine. 

The most important thing is she told me to depend on Allah, “Kakak, pergi ambil air minum baca al Fatihah dan bila baca إياك نعبد وإياك نستعين tolong niat betul-betul, minta tolong Allah untuk tolong kakak.” I realized that’s the only medicine which works on me. Slowly, my respiratory system getting well. After an hour, all my part of body affected by the allergy reaction getting shrinking and better. Alhamdulillah! Alhamdulillah!

Nurzada succeed getting any taxi or transport. We went to the bus station in Amasra to get the bus for going back. Because of my respiratory system getting better and I can breathe well than an hour before, I refused to go to hospital. I dont want to make them uneasy and worry of me. So, the driver drove us back to Karabük which took about 2 hours from Amasra, Bartin. 

Before I share you some lessons I have got from this situation, I want to share the panic and serious discussion/chatting in our Whatsapp group😆 From the reading, I notice and feel their panic and worrying about me☺️ Auchhh, thanks all my beloved Mevlana’s family! You see? Their enjoy and relaxing day became suddenly adventurous because of my sudden allergic. Allahu, really sorry of that! 




[Big ‘hikmah’ or lessons]
For all my beloved visitors, the point is sometimes, we dont know what will happen in our life after this and that moment right. Because of that, always prepare for our future (in any terms) including health (prepare medicine), hungryness (prepare any food especially during travel), success or failure in any examination, hereafter (rewards and investment for it), and many more. In other words is please be prepare for anything in future! #HNquotez here hehe!





We cannot blame and never be a questioner why Allah put us in some situation that we dont want it happens (like me, I almost die because of my allergy). From my own experience and story, the lessons are I know who’s my friends indeed and indirectly this situation make all of my friends at circumstance notice that I have serious allergy so that we can together prevent the reaction in the future. And for you too! One day, if anything bad happens in your life, you havent blamed anyone okay? Even though how hard and difficult it is. Promise me! Try to notice the reasons and lessons okay? Believe me, there will be reasons and lessons for everything happen in our life. The point is everything happen for thousands reasons and lessons.

Hopefully this real experience reflects you many lessons. Thanks for reading! Please pray the best for me, my family, teachers, and friends. Assalamualaikum!