Attention! You have stepped onto ♥ Izzati Nadia's online journal ♥ Welcome and thanks dear! With pleasure, you are invited to visit this page again and again in future│FollowDashboard
Subhanallah Alhamdulillah Allahuakbar Astaghfirullah

Hazelnut as accessory for your meal

Assalamualaikum, if you are Hazelnut lovers, why not you try all these methods by adding your favourite nuts in your meal. These pleasantly sweet Hazelnuts make a fantastic accessory for your meals. 

They may be relished like a snack in a variety of ways:
  • Roast and munch a number of the nuts as healthy snacks in between meals.
  • Chop roughly and also sprinkle it atop your preferred breakfast cereal.
  • Make a chocolate hazelnut spread and then use it together with your breads, dosa, chapatti, or ildy.
  • Dry roast as well as powder hazelnuts, blend with unsweetened cocoa powder and blend in your protein shake just as one added dose of protein.
  • Mix along with berries in your wholegrain breakfast muffins.
  • Toss it together with your preferred stir fries.
  • Use it as a garnish for the chicken or even fish dish.
  • Roasted, crushed hazelnuts may be used within your pasta sauce for the nutty touch.
  • Toast the nuts and employ it within your pasta or even wholegrain noodles.
  • Add a handful of hazelnuts whilst grinding your multigrain lentil pancake.
  • The seed kernel is roasted or consumed raw or ground into paste.
  • Raw kernels are added to dessert, muesli and other food products.
  • It is also used in cakes, breads, chocolates, sweets, biscuits, ice cream etc.
  • The finely chopped or grounded Hazelnuts are used as an ingredient in bakery products.
  • Hazel nuts are used in combination with chocolate for making chocolate truffels and products such as Nutella.
  • Hazelnuts are used in Australia for manufacturing Cadbury eponymous milk chocolate bar.
  • The oil extracted from cold press of raw kernels is used for baking and salad dressing.
  • It is used in confections for making chocolate truffles, pralines and hazelnut paste products.
  • Powdered hazelnuts are added to coffee.
  • Add sweetener and cocoa to the hazelnut butter and make a chocolate spread.
  • Nuts are also used for making Hazelnut butter.
  • In U.S. and Eastern Europe, vodka based Hazelnut liqueurs such as Frangelico is popular.
  • Roasted and crushed Hazelnuts could be used in pasta sauce. (Health Benefits Times, 2017)
Hopefully, this sharing will benefit you and me. Let's support and follow hashtag #HNsharestips at Instagram. Please pray the best for me, my family members, teachers, and friends. Assalamualaikum wbt!

22 comments:

  1. Hello very cool site!! Man .. Beautiful ..
    Superb .. I'll bookmark your blog and take the feeds also?I'm
    happy to search out so many helpful info here in the submit,
    we want work out more techniques in this regard,
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there i am kavin, its my first time to commenting anyplace, when i read
    this piece of writing i thought i could also create comment due to this brilliant piece
    of writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked as much as you will receive carried out proper here.

    The sketch is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylish.
    nevertheless, you command get got an edginess over that you would like be delivering the following.
    ill surely come further before again as exactly the similar just
    about a lot steadily within case you protect this increase.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw a lot of website but I conceive this one has something
    extra in it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your style is unique compared to other folks I've read stuff from.

    Thanks for posting when you've got the opportunity, Guess I will just book mark
    this site.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the admin of this site is genuinely
    working hard in favor of his site, for the reason that here
    every stuff is quality based data.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep working ,terrific job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be ok.
    I'm definitely enjoying your blog and look forward to new
    posts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I visited a lot of website but I believe this one holds something special in it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi are using Wordpress for your site platform? I'm new to the blog
    world but I'm trying to get started and set up my own. Do you
    need any html coding knowledge to make your own blog? Any help would
    be greatly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for your website post. Manley and I have already been saving to
    get a new guide on this subject and your article has made us
    to save our own money. Your thoughts really responded to all our issues.
    In fact, in excess of what we had recognized before we
    stumbled on your amazing blog. My partner and i no
    longer nurture doubts as well as a troubled mind because you have completely attended to the needs above.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great - I should certainly pronounce, impressed with your website.
    I had no trouble navigating through all tabs as well
    as related info ended up being truly easy to do to access.
    I recently found what I hoped for before you know it in the least.

    Reasonably unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums
    or something, web site theme . a tones way for your customer to communicate.
    Nice task.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am genuinely thankful to the holder of this web page who has shared this impressive article at at
    this time.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi there to all, how is the whole thing, I think every one is getting more from this website, and your views are nice in favor of new people.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm amazed, I must say. Rarely do I encounter a blog that's both equally educative and amusing, and without a doubt, you have hit the nail on the head.
    The problem is something which not enough men and women are speaking intelligently about.
    I am very happy I found this in my hunt for something regarding this.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to
    say that I've really enjoyed surfing around your blog
    posts. In any case I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I blog quite often and I seriously thank you for your content.
    The article has really peaked my interest. I'm going to take a note of your blog and keep checking for new details about once a week.
    I opted in for your Feed too.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Today, while I was at work, my cousin stole my iPad
    and tested to see if it can survive a 40 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube
    sensation. My iPad is now broken and she has 83 views. I know this
    is entirely off topic but I had to share it with someone!

    ReplyDelete
  19. fantastic points altogether, you just gained a new reader.
    What would you recommend in regards to your submit
    that you simply made some days in the past? Any positive?

    ReplyDelete
  20. I do not even understand how I stopped up right here, but I assumed this submit was once great.
    I don't recognize who you are however definitely you are going to a well-known blogger if you happen to are not
    already ;) Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very well written post. It will be beneficial to anyone
    who usess it, including yours truly :). Keep doing what you
    are doing - can'r wait to read more posts.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello. remarkable job. I did not imagine this. This is a great story.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Bismillah, jadilah seorang pengkritik yang berhemah, jujur dan tidak mendengki agar orang yang dikomen mendapat manfaat daripada komen kita #HNquotez